Well, it’s officially fall and you guessed it! I have my fall candles out and burning. I recently purchased nine from Bath and Body Works. It seemed like a great idea as I was clicking away online but once the giant box arrived on my door step it was a little bit of a shock! For me and my husband. 😉 I haven’t burnt all of them yet, but I can already tell which ones are my favorite this year. If you’re looking for a good fall candle or two (or nine) here are my suggestions from Bath and Body Works and elsewhere!
- Leaves by Bath and Body Works
- Marshmallow Fireside by Bath and Body Works
- Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte by Bath and Body Works
- Autumn in the Park by Yankee Candle
- Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow by Bath and Body Works
- Pumpkin Apple by Bath and Body Works
- Autumn by Bath and Body Works
- Cranberry Mandarin Splash by Better Homes and Gardens
- Pumpkin Pie by Bath and Body Works
This post is not sponsored by Bath and Body Works and I am not receiving any compensation for this post. I just happen to LOVE their candles! I have actually never purchased any of their candles before but am so happy with them. They burn really well and smell even better when they are lit.
What are some of your favorite fall scents? Let me know so I can check them out!