Every year, I always hear people talk about the new year being a clean slate. I have made a ton of goals for this year, but they are all about working up to the goal throughout the year. I think that this will help me stay accountable and not feel so discouraged when I’m not working out every day, eating clean every day, and quitting drinking soda cold turkey. 😉 What I get most excited about each new year, is a clean slate for reading! I have so many books lined up that I can’t wait to add to my “Books I’ve Read 2017 List”. Not a cleverly titled list, but hey, it’s practical. I thought today I would share with you what books I have lined up so far.
- It’s Not Okay:Turning Heartbreak into Happily Never After by Andi Dorfman
- Uninvited: Living Loved When you Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely by Lysa TerKeurst
- The Weekend Makeover: Get a Brand New Life By Monday Morning by Jill Martin and Dana Ravich
- The Red Hat Club by Haywood Smith
- Turning the Tables: From Housewife to Inmate and Back Again by Teresa Giudice with K.C. Baker
- Clam Wake by Mary Daheim
- Sisters by Danielle Steel
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- Magnolia Market by Judy Christie
- Secret Obsession by Kimberla Lawson Roby
- The Girl’s Still Got It: Take a Walk with Ruth and the God Who Rocked Her World by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Bookends by Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Perfect Marriage by Kimberla Lawson Roby
- Pretty on the Outside by Kate Kingsly
I’m currently finishing up reading Safe People: How to Find Relationships that are Good for You and Avoid Those That Aren’t by Henry Cloud and John Townsend and can’t wait to start tackling this list! What books are you planning on reading this year? Let me know in the comments below and I will check it out! Have you already read any of these books? Let me know what you thought!
I hope you have a wonderful 2017!